Coronavirus Covid-19: What is Oerton Simm Doing?
This is, no doubt, a very worrying time for all and we are facing a period of unprecedented change. Whilst we all try to navigate new territory together, it is difficult to know how we can and should carry on with our everyday lives, in these highly unusual circumstances. At Oerton Simm we wanted to let you know what we are doing to maintain our service in a way that keeps you and us safe.
1. In order to exercise social distancing we intend to conduct all client meetings remotely. This would be for existing and new clients.
2. We are asking clients and visitors to avoid attending at our office unless by prior appointment.
3. We know that in our line of work we deal with lots of paperwork and you will often need to pop in and drop off documents. We are installing a new secure drop box just inside our front door. Documents can be safely left in the box. If you want to alert us to your delivery just press the buzzer and you can speak to us via the intercom.
4. We have always had the facility to work remotely. We can continue working on your matter from home or from the office using our secure cloud based server.
5. We will continue to run our fixed fee initial appointment scheme for new clients by telephone instead of face-to-face. This would typically be an hour long session and we would invite you to send us any information or documentation by email prior to any appointment.
6. We are set up to take payments remotely so that you can either telephone us to make a card payment or you can use the payment portal on our website.
If you have any questions about how we can help you then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01823 259449, by email at email@example.com or by using the Contact Us page.